Looking for an answer about CLAIMYEXCESS cover? Find below the most frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for below please don't hesitate to get in touch.
● You have a Business Insurance say with: ABC as your main/lead insurance Company with a $1000 excess.
● You make a claim (burglary/accident) which costs you $3,000.
● ABC issues a discharge for $2000 payment after adjusting $1000 excess.
● You claim back from Us $1000 You paid for Excess ( limited to the pre-agreed amount as selected by you online and stated in the Confirmation of Cover(CoC) issued by us).
● If the claimed amount on your main/lead insurance policy does not exceed the policy excess or claim denied/not maintainable.
● Claim within the first 15 days of the CLAIMYEXCESS Cover start date.
● CLAIMYEXCESS cover has been cancelled or expired.