Benefits For You
  • Peace of Mind
  • Money back Guarantee
  • Outstanding Services
We Keep Good Company
We are privileged to work with thousands of hard working family - run businesses running super markets, dairy stores, gas stations, Taxi, Truck and Courier owner operators, bars, pubs, cafes, auto workshops, building contractors, professionals and service providers.

Content Insurance Excess

Content  Insurance Excess

Content Insurance Excess  is amount which covers in  your insurance policy against your home property  loss or damage caused by some events.
This insurance covers household items having a place with you. These policies may include items, for example,  sporting gear and motorized wheelchairs You can take out additional spread to ensure things like your jewelry, cameras, cell phones and sporting equipment (but not when in used) from accidental loss or damage.

Content Insurance Excess
is suitable for home owners and renters. Home owners can  can buy it as an independent product or get it in combination with home insurance as a home content policy.
Leaseholders can also purchase low-cost renter’s insurance policies.
On the off chance that you are a tenant or renter, your assets are not secured by your landowner's insurance policies.

Types of contents insurance
The two fundamental types of Content Insurance are replacement value and new for old.
Most policies offer buyers new-for-old cover. This implies you are covered for the full cost of replacing lost or damaged possessions with new possessions, which have a higher dollar value.  Generally you will pay a higher premium for new-for-old cover.

A replacement value insurance policy covers only the value of your possessions – and the value of most items depreciates each year. This is the reason it is essential  to review your policy regularly and ensure your insurance is up to date.

What are you secured for?
You can pick various level of cover under a Content Insurance Excess. The most economical alternative, which gives you the absolute minimum of cover, is a defined events policy, which would ordinarily possibly covet your things on the off chance that they were lost through defined events such as fire or if you were burgled.

A few Content Insurance policies may also give you the alternative to cover a portion of your own belongings or assets from home, for example, sports equipment, jewellery or cameras, however there is typically a point of confinement for undefined things. Check with your safety net provider to perceive what limitations apply.
Most contents policies have fixed, unfixed or flexible limits on the amount you can normally claim  for specific things. For instance,  your contents policy may just pay up to $500 for a ring, regardless of whether it would cost $2000 to replace.

Significant things may should be insured for a higher explicit worth or listed separately under your policy else they probably won't be secured for their full worth or may be excluded from a claim.
It's significant that you get a different valuation for costly things, for example, jewellery, and ensure they are listed individually in your policy. You may need to pay an extra premium to properly insure every valuable item.

   reimburses your Content Insurance Excess.

CLAIMyEXCESS  pays you up to the arrived amount derived from YOUR risk selection (also stated in the Confirmation of Cover ‘CoC)’ or the Excess, whichever is lower. 

Our team's hands on experience in bespoke insurance solutions and claim handling makes us #1 preferred choice with businesses and individuals NZ wide.